Committees, Councils, Workgroups you serve on:
- Children’s Mental Health Collective Impact (CMHCI) Executive Council
- Trauma and Recovery Project Executive Committee
- Children's Mental Health Collective Impact (CMHCI) Resiliency workgroup
- Children's Mental Health Collective Impact (CMHCI) Trauma-Informed Care workgroup
- ACE Interface Master Trainer
- Trained Peer Support Specialist
Why do you serve as a CIP? To be a voice for Greater Milwaukee. To help others get resources. To change systemic issues.
What is one personal goal? Help my community understand the importance of Trauma-Informed Care.
What is your number one goal for systems change? Change the way we use medication and instead use behavioral modification techniques. And to stop labeling people!